Counselor in Training – This event is specifically designed for campers too old to be Lakewood campers, but too young to be in the cabins as a counselor. CITs will spend their days with their cabin group, watching and learning from lead counselors on how to invest and care for campers while getting practical hands on experience. They also get all the fun of camp, participating in all activities and a few special events just for them. CITs also practice leadership by serving alongside the staff doing dishes 1-2 times a day.
- Summer Staff
👉🏾Event Info Sheet: Check-in time, packing list, & more here. COMING SOON
- Counselor in Training event.
- Great leadership training for teens!
Campers Will Experience
- Team building and leadership building activities.
- God’s love through devotions, worship, & relationships.
- This summer’s theme: The “Upside-down Kingdom” studying the book of Matthew! Each camper will receive their own copy of the book of Matthew as they explore & hear about God’s love.
- We strive to share God’s transforming love with every camper.
- We welcome people of all backgrounds and faiths.
Camp Lakewood Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields