- Daphne Gottfried, Sonrise Church
- Holly Rothenbush, Sonrise Church
- Lois Litchfield, Sonrise Church
- Kelly Noto, Clay Church
- Lori Grasty, Elkhart Trinity UMC
- Michelle Hartwig, Elkhart Trinity UMC
👉🏾Event Info Sheet: Check-in time, packing list, & more here.
- Provides a classic camp experience, perfectly fit for elementary students.
- Come on your own, with your church, or with a friend!
Campers Will Experience
- Age-appropriate activities.
- God’s love through devotions, worship, and relationships.
- This summer’s theme is the book of John! Each camper will receive their own copy of the book of John as they explore and hear about God’s love.
- We strive to share God’s transforming love with every camper.
- We welcome people of all backgrounds and faiths.
A perfect first step into rock climbing for any and all ages. The bouldering wall is a low element with many challenges as climbers traverse the length of the wall!
A race to the ground! Challenge a friend on our dual zip lines. Climb our 45-foot tall tower and strap in for the ride of your life. The race starts when you and your friend slide off the tower and zip across the field below. Whoever gets to the bottom first is the winner!
Fun onshore and in the water! Enjoy kayaking with friends, lounging on the beach, swimming out to the aqua-rocker, a water obstacle course, and more. Whatever floats your boat. There’s a lakefront activity for everyone.
Soar through the air on our giant swing for two. Our experienced team members will safely strap you in and pull the swing back as far as it can go. Before you know it, you’ll be swinging through the air on a thrill ride you won’t forget.
Bullseye! See how close you can get to the center of the target at the archery range! Learn how to safely string, nock, aim, and loose an arrow. Keep trying and see how much you improve over the course of camp.
See what you and a teammate can achieve on our low ropes course. Learn to lean on each other to cross bridges and cheer on your teammate as they navigate obstacles. Try it with someone new and see how much you accomplish!
Belay on! Buckle into a harness and climb as high as you dare while our experienced crew guides you from below. When you get to the top, let go and glide to the ground. Is height not your thing? Try our lower, no-harness bouldering wall for a fun climbing experience.
For our younger crowd (k-2) we take our time on the lake admiring creation and spotting the creatures of the sky and water. For the 3-6 crew, things get ramped up with a fantastic time tubing with friends!
Nothing beats a good fire for promoting healthy conversation. We have multiple locations and can be flexible in creating new spots. We provide the wood, and can even start it for you!
We are the hands and feet of God. There's nothing like a project to bring a group together. Ask us what we have currently available, or coming up!
Sign up a camper for this event
Serve campers through a variety of roles.
Scholarship info, payment plans, and more.