- Peggy Nunley, Anderson First UMC
- Justin Dyehouse, Oaktown UMC
👉🏾Event Info Sheet: Check-in time, packing list, & more here.
- Provides a classic camp experience.
- Come on your own, with your church, or with a friend!
Campers Will Experience
- Age-appropriate activities.
- God’s love through devotions, worship, and relationships.
- We strive to share God’s transforming love with every camper.
- We welcome people of all backgrounds and faiths.
Canoeing on White River
Camper Price: Payment Plan Available*
|$651||2023 Full Camp Fee|
|– $192 INUMC Support||Learn More|
|– $64 Generous Scholarship Donations||Will not be available next year without additional donor support.|
|= $395||Your EARLY BIRD Camp Fee|
|+ $30||If registered after 4/20/2023|
|= $425||Your Standard Camp Fee|
*Click here to learn more about registration support, scholarships, and fees.